Navigate to your local civet repository on the command line.
- conda activate civet3
- git pull pulls the latest changes from github
- conda env update -f environment.yml updates the conda environment
- pip install . re-installs civet.
- If you have previously installed civet using pip you will need to update civet in the same way, ie pip install .
- Try pip uninstall civet and then re-install with pip install .
- If all else fails, remove the environment following the instructions found in the conda documentation. Then follow the civet installation instructions from the beginning.